Beginning yesterday and over the next 15 days I’m spending 15 minutes each morning on the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: one-per-day.
My desired purpose is to get a better grip on my practice of these laws/principles/characteristics/disciplines.
Last night I went through all 15 laws, as quickly as possible, and wrote down a question I had about each law.
The law and question that hit me the most was
- The Law of Expansion: Growth always increases your capacity
- Stop thinking more work and start thinking what works?
- Question: what’s working?
- What’s working?
- Where have the profits come from?
- Are they traditional, or is something different?
- What am I required to do?
- What gives the greatest return?
- What gives me the greatest reward?