3-hour CE class for REALTORS, Financial Advisors, Cerfified Financial Planners (CFP), and CPAs
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), investors currently represent 20% of the buyers in the housing market. That means one out of every five homebuyers today is purchasing a home to earn a profit on the home as an investment property. During this 3-hour workshop, we'll discuss:
- The state of the current housing and mortgage markets as it relates to real estate investors
- How to understand the rules about buying properties in an LLC, and why it matters
- How to understand the rules about buying properties using IRA funds, and why it matters
- How to understand Cap Rates and NOI, and why it matters
- How to calculate cash on cash and internal rate of return (IRR)
- How to compare financial options for real estate investors
- How to follow the seven keys of profitable real estate investment and achieve predictable results for investor clients
- How to benefit tenants and investors with the Rent-to-Own and Sale-Leaseback strategies
You'll walk away with some valuable information to help your real estate investor clients make smarter real estate and financial choices.
Members Only Section
If you have attended this class and would like to access the materials, click the button to the right.
If you need a copy of the password, contact Austen at Austen@AustenSmith.com
Schedule Your Own Class
If you would like to schedule your own class contact us today.